Wednesday, March 21, 2012

...and we're back

Things have been quiet around the little collection for some time.  This is in part due to some changes I felt  were necessary here, including moving the majority of my quilt blogging to Radiant Honey Quilts.  Once I did, I wondered, "Why blog here?"  Did this space still have a purpose?  So I stopped writing and thought about it.

In my time away, I found I wanted to write about the incidental things in my life that inspired or delighted, about little bits of beauty or creativity I discovered, and about moments I wanted to remember.   I thought of the bloggers I enjoy reading most who share a little glimpse of the best parts of their world and I wanted to do the same.

So, this space will continue to be a little collection of thoughts and things.  If you want to see my quilting I hope you visit here.  If you are a dear friend and want an update on my life, I hope you'll give me a call.  If you want a morsel of beauty, a tidbit of reflection or a recipe to try, I hope you'll stop back at the little collection again soon.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great...I'll be reading!
Nice to see you back.