Saturday, December 6, 2008

Feeling Lazy...

...and just a bit under the weather. (This was really helped by my pot-smoking neighbors deciding that 3:45 a.m. - 5:30 a.m. was a great time to have a gathering, including loud laughter and piano playing. Once I finally got back to sleep I dreamt about inter-apartment wars between hubby and I and an illegal cabaret next door.)
All creative and financial posts on hold. Today is just grocery shopping, errands, cleaning, maybe a tiny bit of crafting and then games with friends. Although what I feel like is a movie in my pj's, a nap....and games with friends. Oh well.

Go sign up for this quilt giveaway today! It is an adorable quilt!

Have a lovely day! Be back in better form soon...

4 comments:

Alexis said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Kendra Leigh said...

I'm certainly glad to hear that you want to play games with friends. :)

JN Designs said...

I hope you feel better soon. What fun to have a pot smoking neighbor, you are so lucky-lol.

Amy said...

Ah, NYC apartment woes... sorry about yours.