10. Be in awe of your beautiful, strong sister as she calmly takes on motherhood.
9. Giggle a little that at times the Bean's breathing does indeed sound like a CPAP machine.
8. Volunteer for diaper duty.
7. Knit booties.
5. Watch everyone just fall in love with her.
4. Wonder how her little ears and her silky, curly-when-just-bathed hair grew so perfectly.
3. Cheer when she kicks, stretches her long legs out straight or focuses her eyes on something for more than a second.
2. Spend inordinate amounts of time in one's pj's.
1. Smell her sweet, sweet baby smell while snuggling with this little bundle napping on my chest.
Welcome to the world baby Bean. This auntie is smitten!