Thursday, May 14, 2009

Magic Slippers

This morning, I tiptoed into the lives of two little girls and discovered the delights of reading stories about the ballet and a child's love of the night sky, creating celestial hair decorations in a Crayola studio and dancing 'round a playground where hippos wander free.

On the way back to my "regular" life of part-time office job, I found this in my shoe:

the tail of a shooting star. I smiled and took it out...paused...and put it right back in.

After all, how often do you get to wear magic slippers to work?

7 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for the smile.

Megs said...

Magical. I love it.

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

Fabulous. I guess you had a magical day!

Jen said...

Even though I am surrounded by my children everyday, I don't always take the time to enjoy the magic. Thanks for the reminder!

J.B. said...

especially such CUTE magical shoes?

JN Designs said...

I love the magic of children.

L.R.L said...

this is lovely.