Saturday, February 21, 2009

I am grateful for....

A hike....

Here's what hubby spotted. She wasn't bashful. Watchful, but not bashful. She foraged with a younger deer, used her nose to to satisfy an itch (can you see the little nuzzle mark in her fur?) and watched us watching her. We spotted four deer. They were beautiful to watch!

A new project....

I'm embroidering these as a housewarming gift for a friend who moved into a new apartment.

A bit of green...


After seeing Amy's pic, I had to see if there was any green coming up by me and there was!

My next post will be #100. As part of that celebration, I think I'll give away something green. 'Til then, have a lovely day.

3 comments:

Amy said...

All wonderful things to be thankful for.

Thank YOU for your supportive comments on my blog today about my impending return to college. The link you sent me was funny too.

Right now, I'm thankful that my husband is doing the dinner dishes 'cause I'm sleepy!

Alexis said...

I love your embroidery!

Latharia said...

OOoh! We don't have any green like that ... but I bet we will, soon!!! :D