Thursday, June 18, 2009

On Hiatus

I'm waiting up for hermanacita to arrive from the airport.

She sympathizes with life sucking.

She's also pretty adorable.

Once she gets here, we'll have lots of chatting, picnic-ing, shopping, cupcake-ing and sitting on the couch in our pj's until everything is right in the world again-ing to do. So, I don't think I'll be around these parts much. However, since she is also a big fan of silly, can I leave you one of my all-time favorite silly t.v. clips?



I'll see you in a week...

p.s. Thank you for all your kind thoughts, hugs and well wishes. It's good to be a honest about what's going on in the rest of my life and be supported. Hugs right back to all of you!!!

7 comments:

J.B. said...

That was pretty silly. I am a fan. In fact, I had a hard time not laughing out loud and waking up my sweet sister who is sleeping in the other room.

Jessica said...

Have a great time! A week of fun and laughter sounds perfect right now!

JN Designs said...

I hope you two have a ton of fun together! I wish I was there to give you a big hug! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Megs said...

Nothing like our goofy friends and family to help us recover from a funk (no matter how serious that funk may be)! Have a WONDERFUL time laughing and playing! (Maybe some cookies or ice cream sundaes could be in order for dinner?!)

We'll look forward to seeing you again soon! :)

Anna said...

This was one of my favorite clips from that show! Thank you for sharing! HIlarious!!

have fun with sis! I love sisters. They're instant best friends.

Jen said...

Sounds like a perfect time! I hope you really enjoy yourselves!

Diane said...

Dave and I love Frasier, but I really don't think I'd ever seen that one before. It really made my day. Hope you two have a wonderful time. Missing you both!!