Friday, July 25, 2008

Birds in Flight - WIP

(AKA Subway sanity...)

This is an ongoing WIP. That I am sewing by hand, mostly on the subway when I am between good books. Progress is slow, but that is ok because it is just a "pick me up" project. I don't know how big it will be....whenever I am ready to be done with these blocks I'll call it done!






It all started with this block ->
which I made for another quilt. It didn't work in that one, but I LOVED it, so I started playing around with other colors in my stash. Now I don't know if this one fits with this quilt either with the pattern in the large triangles! Hmmmm...we'll just have to see...


Here's a detail of some of the fabrics. Many of them have metallics that I LOVE!!!


Just another works in progress...Have a lovely Friday!

No comments: