Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Unwinding....

These are a few moments from my day....
  • On the way home, a friend told me about the "seeing-impaired" on American Idol, and I thought she said, "singing-impaired". Isn't that what most of the season premiere is anyway?
  • I've gotten up two days in a row right when my alarm clock went off! Seems like all my mommy friends are getting in on the "sleep training" action, so why can't I?
  • Resisted buying this (and other wonderful, just discovered) Kaffe Fassett fabric, as I have no specific projects in mind for it. But isn't it lovely?
  • I am grateful to be dancing this weekend. I'm under strict orders to be 130% positive about it...so all nervousness is being given a gentle hug and being sent to bed.
And on that note, since I want to make it three days in a row of getting up on time, I better go to bed myself. Hope you had a lovely night!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I do love that fabric!

carolyn said...

watch out that Kaffe fabric is addictive! What kind of dancing?

Amy said...

MUST
HAVE
THAT
FABRIC

Hope the weekend dancing is all you wish it to be

xo

Molly said...

that fabric is amazing! my first thought was stretching it like a canvas and hanging it on the wall.