Monday, June 2, 2008

Beginning the little collection...

After reading myself silly on other people's blogs . . . . admiring lovely quilts (like this one or this little one or these), reading musings on chickens and creativity and life, staying up way to late consuming epic stories of falling in love, making delicious recipes (like this one for flax seed crackers . . . Who knew you could make crackers!) . . . I've decided to jump into the blog-o-sphere!

Inspired by all the creativity out there, I am sure my blog will contain projects and favorite recipes, but only time will tell what other thoughts and things end up in this little collection. Welcome!

3 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

Welcome to blogland. Laughing Duck has some really fun quilts. The flax seed cracker link is broken. sounds yummy though.

Heidi said...

Hi Andriann,
I have bookmarked your blog and will curiously watch your journey
Heidi ( from Lazy Gal summer class )

Clare said...

Welcome to Blogland. I've bookmarked you too.

You sound a little bit like me - ever so slightly mad!

Re the peace and quiet bit. We live in the middle of the country in SW France, but at the moment are suffering from lack of sleep due to babyu owl in the roof space above our bedroom and a cat who thinks she ought to eat them for pud!

Clare (from Tonya's class)