1. The heat came on this morning! In NYC, there are heat laws that govern when the heat gets turned on. It finally got chilly enough for them to start up the boiler. The radiator just started hissing and I can smell that distinct radiator smell. Ooooooh, looking forward to the apartment being warm when I get home tonight! Now it's fall!
2. The scent of this candle.
3. Dancing with long-time friends and making new friends through dance.
4. Warm things...my favorite herbal tea (anything with licorice root) & Grandma's heart quilt.
5. Some time to sew with this fun Halloween fabric. I'm not usually into novelty fabric, but this was too cute to pass up. May have been the little kitty and ballerina costumes...
What are you grateful for today?