Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Looking for something new???

Check out this ingenuity over on A Foothill Companion...I swear crafters are the most creative, make-do-with-what-you've-got folk!

Or make this yummy dinner....(sans arugula salad in my case). Another favorite summer dish. (Fresh corn does make a difference! I do mine more like pancakes than fried fritters.)

(My back home, meat-and-potatoes family is probably feeling sorry for my hubbie about now! Oh well!)

Or ask yourself "what if...." and make a crazy quilt block as an answer!

Any other suggestions for something new? It's going to be a creative Wednesday....

2 comments:

Carol E. said...

I love love love your wonderful blocks! I posted a picture of them today. Please read...

Anonymous said...

Your new banner photo is beautiful. Is it from your recent vacation?