Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Package in the mail...

Posting about what I received in the post...

Here's the cute checkbook cover Carol over at Giraffe Dreams sent me. Isn't the orange and white polka dot fabric fun?

And doesn't it look great peeking out of my favorite purse?


Carol, thank you! It is beautiful! I think I'm going to have to start carrying my checkbook everywhere just to have this cute thing in my purse!

Also, on the "hope to get a package of my own in the mail" front, hurry over to Knot Sew Crafty to enter her 200th post craft giveaway. The giveaway will be a surprise and the suspense is killing me!!! Be quick...she's drawing a winner tonight.

Have a lovely day all!

p.s. If you want to make your own check book cover (or I'm thinking about modifying one to fit my pocket calendar), the tutorial Carol recommended can be found here.

p.p.s. One more giveaway I just discovered via commonplace....Film in the Fridge is giving away one of these cute bags...

Hurry over there! She's drawing a winner tonight at 7 pm ET!

1 comment:

Heart Mommy said...

K- I have like six things to tell you!! Okay really only two or three.... First off.. Could I love the check book cover any more... It is so cute I bought my HEART fabric today and I am going to do the same and make on for my calender too!!! Second... I am in love with this baby quilt I need to find the pattern for you... I want it in big person... and third.. I am going to finally make Gator's heart patch to go on the BIG heart quilt... But since you are the pro at this type of thing I wanted you opinion...PLEEEEEAAASSSEEE!!!! K- I will forward the info to your email if you send me your address... I have no ideas yet so get your juices flowing.... YOur the best... Big hugs to you and your hubs too!!!